New hot trend: Stripes!


Vertical, horizontal, or diagonal:  choose the style that fits you better!

If you have few extra pounds, choose vertical stripes. If you have a little extra tummy or breasts and want to wear dress, then it’s better to prefer stripes on the side. In any case stripes fits with monochrome pieces and it would be better to avoid large and impressive accessories.
 



























New hot trend: Stripes! New hot trend: Stripes! Reviewed by Eirini Pappa on 11:11:00 PM Rating: 5

7 comments:

  1. Stripes are so in season, great post, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wellcome to my blog Inez. Thanks so much for your commend :)

      Delete
  2. Omg, love your blog!

    <3

    Do you want to follow each other?


    www.POLINEFASHION.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes make me so happy! Thanks for sharing! I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'! I have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love stripes, somehow they give an illusion making your body have curves in all the right places! ;)

    Thank you for following my blog, I got to discover yours!
    I'm definitely following! ;))
    http://majorieann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love stripes and I love how they are chic now and not campy! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'! I have a giveaway on now:
    http://thedailysavant.blogspot.com/2013/04/midnights-mojo-druzy-ring-giveaway.html

    and I am sponsoring a fashion challenge with Pinterest:
    http://thedailysavant.blogspot.com/2013/04/snag-that-style-challenge.html

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.